Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Brad's Last Day :(

Today our office is losing one of its big personality. While there has never been any formal documentation of this title, I consider him to be a big role model in the admissions world. He took me on my first recruitment trip and shows us daily how to be cheap.


Belinda had her camera to document the boys in the final hours of Brad Miller at EMU. The picture above was described as "the way girls take pictures together". You know, arms around each other, big smiles, matching clothes, etc...


Melon break anyone?? Not sure what I am closing my eyes for, they must be good melons.



A little EMU Admissions pyramid action. Note everyone in blue -- not sure why that happened... I'm also not sure why I have the following look on my face. Too much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home