Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Back home at the Rogers Centre

Living in the US means that I haven't made it to a game at home for two years until I got to the RC on Sunday. Boy have things changed in that time! It sure was a great experience, and I was really sad to think that it might be just as long until I get back up north again.

But everything from the concourse, to the product on the feild seemed very much improved. Two things I thought could use some work were the supposed "team shop" inside the building, and the lines for food. The cashier said that it hadn't been that busy all year.

Anyway, good to be back in Toronto, I hope there is a good crowd tonight for our first series sweep, and GO JAYS GO on their upcoming road trip - hopefully I'll see them again in Baltimore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home