Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

weekend adventures


This weekend I was able to meet two young ladies who were not even alive the last time I was at home! It was great to see Jeff and Em, even sweeter to meet their new baby. Icing on the cake was getting to see Beth and her baby Maggie. Aren't they cute?

Anyway, it was great to be home. I got to also attend a Jays game (they didn't win but it was great to see the additions to the SkyDome... er, the Rogers Centre). And I also was able to be at the monthly ballpool meeting.



Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home