Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jason is tech savy

Goodie has discovered Xanga and has decided it is a great marketing tool, perfect for getting students to come to EMU. You can check it out here. Its really not that bad of an idea, however he has now decided he has to document office life, and thus this picture was born....



In all seriousness I was cleaning my office and found the orientation schedule for our new staff -- my facial expression shows how excited I am. Life in admissions is always interesting.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Office life is always exciting for you and your cluttered desk, unorganized email inbox, and dim lighting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home