Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wideman on ice???


This kind of shows how long I've been out of the hockey world of southern Ontario, but I just realized today that there is a player on the St. Louis Blues who's last name is Wideman! Unbelievable. I've never seen a professional athlete with my same last name! Don't believe me? You can read about a game that he starred in here -- http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=260212006

His jersey is also available online... if only I was a Blues fan. Maybe he can get traded to the Leafs.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Blues are probably better than the Leafs!!! I wouldn't recommend anyone coming to Toronto this is a horrible team, run by morons who are only interested in taking money from the general public. They have no hockey knowledge and won't bring a cup here until 2263 when by accident the leafs have a fluke goal go in to get by the only other team left in the NHL (The Mars Neptunes)

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger petesalibi said…

    such disrespect for one of the all-time great franchises.
    Plus, they just beat the Flyers, so I'm not going to diss them right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home