Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Fantasy baseball

A little while ago I noted that I would keep you up to date as my fantasy baseball teams formed. In the LUMBER League set up by Jon Kauffman Kennel, here is my keeper list --

Richie Sexon
Jeff Kent
Rafael Furcal
Brian Giles
Carl Crawford
Billy Wagner

This pool is a mixed league, no salary, rotissorie style. I feel good with this list considering that it was drafted in an expansion round after the continuing teams had made their final selections. The draft is happening in a few weeks.

Here is my pending list from my hometown pool. It's different in that we have an auction and each player is assigned a winning price. We can also keep 7 players before heading into the draft. I need to narrow this list down to 7 at some point.

Paul Konerko 17
Bobby Crosby 10
Jermaine Dye 17
Yuniesky Bettancourt 5
Bronson Arroyo 10
CC Sabathia 14
Brad Radke 14
Paul Byrd 12
Mariano Rivera 30
Rafael Soriano 5
Kevin Millwood 14
Eric Bedard 12

Pretty boring right? Leave comments if you actually have any insight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home