Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Sky

There is something pretty cool about the sky, I'm captivated by the way it is always around us, never the same, and can bring some pretty amazing natural occurances.

Right before a big storm is my favourite. Next time there is a big storm heading your way, check out the sky. It never ceases to amaze me. Maybe it comes from my life in the corn field. We always knew when something was going to hit us. That job has given me some amazing experiences including one of the heaviest rain storms I've ever been in.


Here are some pictures I took today of the storm that is currently approaching Harrisonburg.


This one looks crazy... climbing all over the campus center....


Sky, pretty cool -eh?


And Harrisonburg always is great because of the way that one side of town can have a blue cloud of terror and the other side is grey and hazy. Gotta love the valley.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I can see myself in the last one. zoom in on the peak of the mountain

     

Post a Comment

<< Home