Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Pandora.com

http://pandora.com/

This is my new favourite site. Basically you have to visit it to get the picture, but what you do is punch in your favourite band, and it will tell you what other artists you might like. Yeah right, right? Check it out, it is really really good and finding stuff for you!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said…

    Ben, I too discovered this little program and liked it but I am not a person who listens to music a lot. I prefer the written words of poetry and prose.

    You recently visited my blog and made some generous comments on on piece of the contrast of Christian education at Patrick Henry College and Eastern Mennonite University. I am glad you found it interesting. These two school represent a schism in American religiosity. It is worthy of some serious discussion. I have long been an admirer of the churches from the Left Wing of the Reformation, the Anababtists. I might have become a Quaker if I hadn't already become a Unitarian Universalist.

    I trust you are proud of the achievement of the Canadian Cindy Klassen at the Olympics, a lovely Mennonite young woman who said she would put her medals in a drawer as she found ostentatious display of them out of step with her religion. I am so tired of athletes publically thanking Jesus for there achievement I appreciated her modest religiosity. It reminded me of the graceful modest Mennonite schoolmates at Waterloo Lutheran University (Now Laurier).

    If you had an email address on your blog I might have written you a longer note. I will drop by your blog again from time to time. All the best to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home