Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oh Canada! The Miracle on Dirt



The boys in red and white shocked the World Baseball Classic last night with a huge upset over the USA. Thanks to a lot of heart, and some fantastic plays, the game ended 8-6 for the good guys. Adam Stern had several great plays including an inside the park homerun!

This quote was taken directly from the WBC website....

"Canada, already a distinctly advanced society, took another step up the evolutionary ladder Wednesday, defeating the U.S. at the American national game."

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger My Freakwentness said…

    I'll be impressed when Canada beats Iran.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The US will not let us put our team in competition!!! Or else we would kick all your pansy asses or atleast nuke them errr... i mean we have no nukes, it is unjust what is happening to our nation!! Long live Hitler err . . . Saddam err . . . Bush err . . . harper err . . . Vive la France!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home