Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, March 27, 2006

weekend update


I had a wonderful weekend with Meredith up in PA. We went to a wedding of a friend of mine who I had been with in Swaziland (Congrats Karla - the picture shows Karla and her husband Jonathan as well as Peter (see blog at the right of this page) and Andrew who I was also in Swaziland with), and worked on our own wedding. I also got a tour of the emergency department that Meredith works at in Hershey Medical Center. It was very good to see that.

It was very nice to be able to send some time with my girl before she heads off to Germany for a well deserved vacation from work with her college friends.

I also had the first of three baseball pool drafts last night. Since I am keeping tabs on what is happening, here is the line-up I ended up with...

Montreal Exposed (LUMBER League)

C Damien Miller
C Jason LaRue
1 Richie Sexson
2 Jeff Kent
S Rafael Furcal
3 Aaron Boone
MI Russ Adams
CO Shea Hillenbrand
D Frank Thomas
O Brian Giles
O Carl Crawford
O Lew Ford
O Frank Catalanotto
O Magglio Ordonez

P Dan Haran
P Brad Penny
P John Lackey
P Tom Glavine
P Jorge Sosa
P Kerry Wood
P Chad Cordero
P Billy Wagner
P Joe Borowski

R Andy Marte
R David Riske
R Dustin Hermanson

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not a bad draft at all. Mind you you'll probably find a way of screwing it up!!! P.S. "Haran" is spelled Haren.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home