Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

weekend update....

This weekend was great. I got to spend it with the lady I love, and enjoyed getting to know more of her family as well. We updated our Sears registry, and just enjoyed each other's company.

I concluded an enjoyable weekend at Meredith's home with an interesting website find, courtisy of my buddy Mike Jones. You can either check it out with this link here -- http://confluence.org/ -- or you can click on it at the right side of this blog. Its pretty sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home