Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Olympic update


On a positive note, Team Canada is now tied with the USA and Austria for second place with 19 Olympic medals - 5 Gold, 8 Silver, 6 Bronze.

On a very negative note, the Men's Hockey team was tossed out of the tournament by Russia by a score of 2-0. Canada failed to score a goal in 3 of their last 4 games in this year's games! So no medal for the defending gold medalists. It's a good thing that Women's Hockey had such a good tournament for the supposed global hockey power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home