Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Poker Night was cancelled for this


Tonight was great -- there is nothing like celebrating Marti Gras and the birth of a housemate than frying things and setting off fireworks (at least until an unseen stranger told us to quiet down a little bit).



Included in the festivites were some German-style doughnuts filled with apricot jelly. They were delicious, that is excluding the one filled with mustard :) Thanks to Kurt for being such a good sport on that one!



We also fried up some delicious sweet potato fries, some makeshift cheese sticks, and some battered mushrooms.

Happy birthday Bengine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home