Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

two updates...

my bike is now famous and can be found on Fixed Gear Gallery -- http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2006/feb/BenWideman.htm

And Monday was a sad day, not only did I get rejected by a few applicants, but my family's dog died. Russet was 14 years old.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger petesalibi said…

    I gotta say, you got your bike looking pretty sweet.
    Sorry about your dog. Sounds like he had a good run, though.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Russet had a big head

     

Post a Comment

<< Home