Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Toronto New Jay


Like driving a solidly hit liner to the gap, Lyle Overbay made perfect contact with the spring theme for Toronto baseball. "It's a great time to be a Blue Jay," Overbay said with a smile.

This great comment and the rest of the article about the Jays can be found here.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger petesalibi said…

    Hey Ben, whatever happened to the EMU guy- Eric Kratzer, I think, the catcher- who was signed by the Jays? Is he still with them?

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger ben wideman said…

    http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20051028&content_id=1261517&vkey=news_tor&fext=.jsp&c_id=tor

    Kratz is doing pretty well. Spring Training invite, hoping to crack the AAA Syracuse Cheifs.

    Here is an article from EMU's website...

    http://www.emu.edu/crossroads/winter2005/kratz.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home