Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oh Canada....

I haven't posted how team Canada is doing in a while... They are now sitting in 5th in the medal rankings with 11 medals. 2 gold, 4 silver, 5 bronze. Yesterday was a bit unconventional with men's hockey, and both curling teams losing, but all are still alive in their quest for gold.

Alleycat photos will be posted soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger petesalibi said…

    Man, too bad about Canada's loss to Russia- looks like the Europeans have it again. I was amazed that the U.S. team actually gave Finland a run for its money.
    Surprising victory by the Czechs over Slovakia...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home