Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Markham Menno's balldraft...


D-day finally arrived... here's what I ended up with:

Widger, Chris CHW
Zaun, Gregg C TOR
Konerko, Paul 1B CHW
Infante, Omar 2B DET
Chavez, Eric 3B OAK
Crosby, Bobby SS OAK
Betancourt, Yuniesky SS SEA
Johnson, Dan 1B OAK
Dye, Jermaine RF CHW
Kielty, Bobby LF OAK
Lawton, Matt RF SEA
Matos, Luis CF BAL
Nixon, Trot RF BOS
Stairs, Matt 1B KC
Cairo, Miguel 2B NYY

Bedard, Erik SP BAL
Buehrle, Mark SP CHW
Burgos, Ambiorix RP KC
Colon, Bartolo SP ANA
Lilly, Ted SP TOR
Papelbon, Jonathan SP BOS
Riske, David RP BOS
Rivera, Mariano RP NYY
Speier, Justin RP TOR
Reserve Batters
Sabathia, C.C. SP CLE

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger petesalibi said…

    I like it...good swipe on the Rivera, Colon combo.
    Looks like you've got some avg. in your lineup, but might be a little shy on the dingers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home