Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hackensaw Boys

Thanks to Bengine and his dad, several of us were able to see some amazing blue grass tonight. The evening was set off perfectly with some Calhoun's (only drawback being that I was charged full price for my half price nachos), followed by the Hackensaw Boys at Court Square Theater. I don' t think I've ever seen a bad show there, and tonight was no exception. It's always good to be watching some fine music with people who know what fine music is. Two sets followed by an encore, and the crowed was chearing and clapping the whole time. Great night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home