Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Moto-fixie, almost there.



It is now basically done. The things that I'd still like to do would be to put on some handle bar tape, and maybe get a new seat. I originally thought this would be more of a procedure... something that would take several days of assembly, and something that I could continue to post about... alas, thanks to the great people at East Coast Bicycle Accadamy, its pretty much done. By all accounts, it looks like a million bucks. Just as hot, if not hotter than I thought it might become. Very, very cool. I'll attempt to post a final shot, outside sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home