Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, January 23, 2006

What I'm into...

Here's my current list of books, music, and shows that I'm into...

Books

God's Politics, by Wallis
3 Nights in August, by Bassinger
Scouts Honor, by Shanks
Cobb, by Stump
True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle, by Avi
1984, by Orwell
Heavenly Date, by McCall Smith

Really I need to finish some books instead of starting new ones

CDs

Coldplay - X & Y
U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Buddy Guy - Greatest Hits
Sufjan Stevens - Come on hear the Illinoise
the Shins - Oh, Inverted World
Archetecture in Hellsinki - In Case We Die
Nick Drake - Way to Blue
Death Cab for Cutie - Plans
Collective Soul - Dosage

TV Shows

Arrested Development
Seinfeld
Whatever is on the Food Network
The Office (both the british and american versions)
American Idol (sad but true)

And I'm dying for some Baseball Tonight to hit ESPN

That's pretty much it for now...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey benz, i was just wondering if you have seen the american version of that show 'the office'. if you haven't, i recommend it - it's super-funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home