Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ballparks...

One of my goals in life is to see every major league ballpark.

I know, its a little bit silly. There are many arguements to be made about why the money that goes into the sports industry could be used in other ways... but I really enjoy a day at the ballpark. Each one is different, unique and special in it's own way. Below are pictures I've taken of the parks I've been in, not including the two that are no longer in use (Tigers Stadium, and Municipal Stadium).


The Rogers Centre (formerly the SkyDome), home of the Blue Jays - Toronto, Ontario


The Great American Ballpark, home of the Reds - Cincinnati, Ohio


Comerica Park, home of the Tigers - Detroit, Michigan


Citizens Bank Park, home of the Phillies - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania


RFK Stadium, home of the Nationals - Washington, DC


Camden Yards, home of the Orioles - Baltimore, Maryland


Jacobs Field, home of the Indians - Cleveland, Ohio

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The picture of the one with green grass is horrible. are these stock photos or did you take them yourself?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home