Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MOTOBECANE















I'm going to put together a fixed gear bicycle. It only has one speed, it does not coast, it is a little weird, but I think it will be fun.

In order to appease the fans, here are some pics.
The bike's history is rich. It's old. It's all steel. It once was owned by an EMU prof, once lived in hairhouse garage, and it will probably be built with the help of one of Harrisonburg's best cycling shops - East Coast Bicycle Accadamy.

It's blue, has horizontal drop-outs, and has a plethora of things that I don't even know. Its pretty bare bones right now, but it will grow.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home