Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, January 23, 2006

the finest Fuji Finest

Its about time that I posted some pics of my favourite toy. Its my most used mode of transportation when driving around Parkview and even short trips through the 'burg. Spec wise, its a 2004 Fuji Finest, with Shimano Sora shifters, Alex Rims, Richey bars, Eggbeater pedals and some other stuff thrown on like a saddle bag, lights, and an extra water bottle holder. Saweeeet.

It's quite possible that I should have taken these pictures in the daylight.

It is also very possible that inspite of the dark, I should have waited for a night that wasn't so foggy. Oh well, I was getting a little restless tonight I guess!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger mstyer said…

    yeah, yeah, we want to see some pics of this hot moto fixie you are building up...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home