Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

First Blog Post...

So I decided it might be time to start a blog... then this happened. I really want a space to say a little something, I'm sure it will never be too powerful or overwhelmingly brilliant, just hopefully give me some space to show a little about who I am.

So read, enjoy, post, let me know how I'm doing.

Ben

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blogs in general seem kinda gay, but you do it in the most homo -non- sexual way you possibly can. I miss seeing you in the hockey dressing room Benji - we all do. Come home to Canada!!! The shower is on and waiting

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home