Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Art, pics, the burg, chickens.

Through the amazing browser tool "Stumble! Upon", I discovered what I believe to be some of the best photography I have seen in a while (www.durhamtownship.com). Its bold and brilliant, I was inspired.

It made me decide to dust off my trusty camera and hit the roads of H'burg, VA for some pics. I rediscovered my artistic side for an afternoon and here's what was created...

Just a little big sky in the country


Some lonely trees...


Cruising in the valley...


More big sky, please note, this is Virginia - not Montana...


A bit of a recurring theme I guess, now that I look at it, but what a day to be outside. Here's more sky with a windmill.


And finally, what better way to end than with some chickens, just hanging out, enjoying the day.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Tim Rice said…

    I love your pictures especially the one with the silo and windmill.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home