Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ah weddings...

While mine is just 10 days, 12 hours, and 24 minutes from taking place, Meredith and I had the privaledge of attending (and for Meredith being involved in) two weddings this weekend. A huge congratulations to Mr and Mrs Myers and Mr and Mrs Artz. Best of luck and God's blessing to both of you, we felt privaledged to be a part of both!



Joanna and Benjy were up first, a great event concluding with a blue grass band! Not sure why so many of these people have red eyes...



We are way too hot :)


Nate and Em were up next, a lovely day for an outdoor wedding, complete with horses, soon to be inlaws, and superman.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home