Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Maple Leafs are out of the playoffs, not out of the news.

Here is an interesting quote from recently fired coach of the Maple Leafs, Mr. Pat Quinn.

"There is no game without the players, and no victories for a team or its coach without loyal and talented individuals on the management, coaching and support staffs. This is the best hockey city in the world. The fans are knowledgeable and passionate. The media follows the team so closely, and while a little overzealous for my liking at times, help make playing, coaching and working here a stimulating environment daily."

Thanks for your years behind the bench coach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home