Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No posts in a while!

Highlights of the past few weeks without any news posted...

My sister Anah's graduation
Watching my Jays play in Baltimore (unfortunately the results weren't exactly positive)
Spending last weekend in Pennsylvania with Meredith and her family
Riding 35 miles in the Shenandoah Cycling Club ride on Wednesday (hopefully more tonight)
Playing in the first church league softball game of the season and smoking a single to left :)

I'll try and post some pictures of some of these monumental things... more to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home