Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Of A Revolution

Good to see O.A.R. tonight at the convo center, set the weekend off just
perfectly before the MACRock Festival at JMU. Once again I forgot my camera...
Should remember this weekend to post some pictures.


Don't you feel the music going to your bones.
And don't you feel that music is life.
Well, I do.
It's like blood ever flowing.
But I pray to God that the music fills the cup.

It gets me off when I'm feeling down.
And I cannot sleep when that music is around.
Well, I live just to move.
So get on up and get that groove back in your move.
A wise man once said.
A wise man once told me he said,
"When music is the one thing that surrounds you.
You feel no pain."

1 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger petesalibi said…

    I don't think I'll ever be able to get "It's three a.m. and I wanna go to be-e-ed..." out of my mind after that Oakwood third tragedy (in which Pat Kennel played the song continuously for three months straight). I'm still a little bitter sweet toward O.A.R.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home