Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Baseball trip matchups...

I really need to post about this weekend... later on for sure. It was a good one.

Here are the pitching match-ups for the upcoming baseball trip (tagged best baseball trip ever)

Wednesday:
Mets (Pedro Martinez, 1-0, 6.00 ERA) at Nationals (Tony Armas, 1-0, 6.00 ERA), 7:05 p.m. ET

Thursday:
Blue Jays (Ted Lilly, 0-0, 11.57 ERA) at Red Sox (Matt Clement, 1-0, 5.14 ERA), 7:05 p.m. ET

Friday:
Brewers (Chris Capuano, 1-1, 3.50 ERA) at Mets (Tom Glavine, 1-0, 2.25 ERA) 7:10 p.m. ET

Saturday:
Angels (Bartolo Colon, 0-1, 12.86 ERA) at Orioles (Eric Bedard, 1-0, 5.40 ERA) 1:35 p.m. ET


Things that jump out at me from this list...

-- Pretty big pitchers here - Pedro, Glavine, Colon (6 Cy Young awards between them) - and some nice young pitchers as well - Clement, Capuano, Bedard
-- Getting to see Pedro play - should I wear my Nats cap to that game?
-- I finally get to see my Jays in person and it's Lilly with his almost 12.oo ERA that I get to see matching up against Boston... Go Jays Go
-- I have both Colon and Bedard in my home pool... that could be a disaster of a game for my nerves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home