Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Alley Cat Rescheduled...

RESCHEDULED

Rain or Shine
Sat. Feb. 18th 3:30
Bicycle race/scavenger hunt

Court Square, Hburg, Va.

Registration: 3:30 pm
Race starts at 4:00 pm

Seek out checkpoints and clues on your bike all over downtown Harrisonburg. Answer the most questions and complete the most checkpoints in the shortest amount of time and you might just win. More about cunning and fun than all-out speed Bring: $2 entry fee, pen and bike.

Helmets, lights, love/lust themed costumes. All riders and bikes welcome.

hburgalleycat@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home