Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

a few items of note...


I had a great birthday yesterday (and the two days before that!). Yesterday also involved more orientation info and a cookout hosted by Fuller's Theology department. Meredith and I actually celebrated my birthday on Monday night by going out for dinner and on Tuesday night by Meredith making dinner and spending some time opening gifts and watching a movie together. All in all a very good (3) day (s).

News of note is that the Blue Jays will finally introduce a throwback jersey next year going all the way back to their powder blues of their original season. I think it's awesome! You can see a tiny little picture here (until it gets taken down) and the website from which it came right here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home