Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Feeling a little Fuller.




So our trip from Harrisonburg to Pasadena is over and we're settling in quite nicely. Aunt Suze, cousin Steve, and my sisters provided some great conversation while crossing the country. I completed my goal of driving the moving truck the entire way - an event I don't think I really want to do again any time soon.

On the way we played the classic license plate game counting the states we passed. Here is our final list in order of appearance:

North Carolina, Vermont, Ohio, Virginia, Oklahoma, Maryland, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Florida, West Virginia, Ontario (Canada), Texas, Maine, New York, Missouri, South Carolina, Georgia, New Hampshire, Louisiana, Quebec (Canada), Kentucky, Arkansas, California, Wisconsin, Delaware, Alabama, Michigan, New Jersey, Mississippi, Iowa, Colorado, Washington, Nebraska, Utah, Chihuahua (Mexico), New Mexico, Wyoming, Sonora (Mexico), Nevada, North Dakota, Minnesota, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska

Fun stuff! On our trip we drove through 3 new states that I hadn't visited - plus we stopped off at a Texas Rangers game giving my running total 13 current MLB stadiums (plus 2 that are no longer in use) and 4 new ones this summer alone!

Below are a few pics of our journey...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home