Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Friday, August 24, 2007

#14

The Jays were kind enough to be the first of my friends to visit us in LA. This weekend's series with the Angels was more than enough to encourage me to make my first visit to Angel Stadium of Anaheim (number 14 on my lifetime goal of visiting all 30 active MLB ballparks).

Meredith and I enjoyed the game and checking another park of my list and to top it off the boys in blue and black won 5-4. We may have had second thoughts on ordering food if we had read this article before going, but never the less we still enjoyed being there.




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home