Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Upcoming Alleycat Ride...

It is upon us. the halloween alleycat bicycle scavenger hunt is this saturday, nov 4, at 7 pm. bring out those leftover costumes and get a second chance to do some trick-or-treating.

Taz from ECBA is the brains behind this one so expect something different.

Meet downtown on court square, bring your bike, $2 donation, a costume if you've got one and all of your friends. Helmets, lights and some warm clothes are also encouraged.

Hope to see you out there,

Ben


here are the photos from the last one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home