Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

since when?

It has been far too long since I have last posted something here... amazing how often I feel that way. I'm not sure why I feel so compelled to fill this space with something. I now see how possible it is to give up on journaling, diaries, or blogs. It just takes time to reflect, and posting something that feels like it is legitimately worth people's time to read is often a difficult task.

Life has been very good lately, my fall travel has primarily wrapped up and I now have the pleasure of spending more time with my wife. In the past few weeks we have seen the leaves of skyline drive, spent time with friends at a soccer game in DC, gone out to dinner and a movie, and enjoyed the small things in life such as going to church together, taking time to just play a board game with our friends, or taking a bike ride to dairy queen.

Congratulations must go out to the St. Louis Cardinals, the 2006 World Series Champions. It is also very frustrating that a team with fewer regular season victories than my beloved Toronto Blue Jays, but then again, thus is life in MLB.

The Maple Leafs are off to a good start, and a game in DC is coming closer every day. The Raptors only lost one game in the pre-season, let us all hope that they can take their .875 winning percentage into the regular season.

Hopefully I can post some pictures of fall leaves and soccer games very shortly.

Until next time,

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home