Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pirate Alleycat #2....

i am pleased to pass on the announcement that in celebration of national talk like a pirate day the next alleycat is on for sept 29th and will be pirate themed.

8pm, court square. not only will there be huge bonus points for pirate costumes, there will also be severe penalties for any "cycling" clothing worn. that means if Matt sees any pansy pearl izumi logos, you might have to walk to plank, or worse.

bring a two dollar donation, lights and helmets are a good idea too.

Arrrr.

Oh, and I also discovered that my birthday falls on talk like a pirate day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home