Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ben builds a big mac...


I know, it's probably illegal to try and reproduce a copyrighted item in your own kitchen, but I had a craving and didn't feel like giving any money to the corporation. In an act of social activism, I whipped these beauties up in the kitchen. Two (hand formed) all-beef patties, special sauce (miracle whip and relish), lettuce (romaine), cheese (freshly sliced cheddar), pickles (hand cut homemade dills), onions, on a sesame seed bun (minus the sesame seeds). They were delicious.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger My Freakwentness said…

    looks tasty ... but can't you make the meat patties a little bigger? something closer to a kilogram?

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger ben wideman said…

    HA. were you at that burger place in South Africa when I attempted the 3 pound burger?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home