Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I better post this now before it's too late...

The Toronto Blue Jays are off to a good start. Combine that with the ups and downs of their competition and here are the standings in the American League East as of Thursday April 12:

Team W L


PCT





Toronto 5 3


.625





Boston 4 4


.500





NY Yankees 4 4


.500





Tampa Bay 3 5


.375





Baltimore 3 6


.333






In related baseball news, I'm hoping to check another ballpark off my lifetime list this weekend. Meredith and I are heading to Ohio to visit relatives and show Meredith where my mom grew up and on the way there or the way back we're hoping to stop in Pittsburgh to see this beautiful park they call PNC. Should be fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home