Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'll admit, it's random.

This blog has become more random than I ever imagined it to be. Hard I'm sure for some people to continue to check in when they have no idea what is actually going to be posted.

Regardless, the blog continues. I'm considering just doing a photography one because that is what I initially hoped this would be and it hasn't really become that at all - more about a place for me to just talk about what I'm doing/thinking about.

Anyway - pictures from the most recent alleycat can be found here -- http://kastyer.com/bloggalleries/super/

If you want to check out some pictures of our recent trip to California and you have a facebook acount, you can check this out -- california trip gallery

All for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home