Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Merry Christmas, Uncle Ben.

It's been very long since my last post. I have no idea how to catch eveyone up other than to say I had a great christmas at home and in Ontario. Probably a highlight was finally getting to see Aiden and Luther Wood, the amazingly cool twin sons of our good friends, Dustin and Julia. It was especially cool to be present for their playdate with Elsie Moore, who is just a day older and just as cute (although she lacks a twin and has more agression than the two boys). Pictures follow of all three babies. Thanks to their parents for showing them all off (for a while we were unsure if the twins were real or just made up because we had not met them until now :).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home