Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Next Harrisonburg Alleycat...

Holy bike shorts batman!

I am proud to announce that the next alleycat will be Saturday, Feb 3rd at 7 pm. Meet at Court Square. Since it is superbowl weekend it will be superhero themed, so make sure to be wearing your capes, tights and masks (are they really illegal in VA?) It is being organized by long time hburg bike super hero Thomas Jenkins and up-and-coming bike hero Jack Leetum. I'm sure you can also expect a super hero worthy course, some super hero prizes, a super hero party to follow and super hero good time.

Helmets, lights, pens, super hero costumes and $2 entry are all encouraged.

It will be followed Sunday morning by the annual Super Bowl Ride, watch here for details.

Hope to see you out there,

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home