Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Funny guy. Scott Rolen is a funny guy.

Okay, I know there is a ton of time left before pitchers and catchers report for spring training, but I'm getting excited. Most of this excitement is due to the fact that Scott Rolen had an incredibly funny press conference yesterday and seems like he's ready to prove he's not a club house cancer and his career isn't on the downside.

Interesting note that the Cardinals left side of their World Series infield is now reunited in Toronto.

Interesting note number two is that I get to cheer for a former Philadelphia Phillie. Is it just me or has that rarely been the case in Toronto? I can't even recall the last player who played for both teams in his career.

Goals for the 2008 season include - getting to a handful of ballparks I've never been to, going to at least one and hopefully 5 different California League games, attending the Dodgers/BoSox exhibition game in the LA Colosseum, seeing the Blue Jays make the playoffs for the first time since 1993.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home