Can8ianben's Blog

This is a blog about me. I'm sure it will at some point talk about the things that I love... that being, my wife Meredith, family, friends, EMU, the Jays and baseball, the Maple Leafs, music, art, TV, biking, and whatever else is going on in my mind.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Break-up letter

Dear Toronto Blue Jays,

We have had a long and meaningful relationship, but I fear it is time to take a break. Losing 9 games in a row is one thing, but the way you lost today's game was almost too much for me to handle. Finally the bats woke up and twice the bullpen blew leads that should not have been blown. You ruined a great pitching performance and allowed the lowly Orioles to sweep the three game series. Right now it feel like I am in an abusive relationship - I give you my time and energy and support and in return I get nothing but disappointment.

At some point I'm sure you will change, and I'll come back to you, but for now I am going to put my time and energy into a more rewarding relationship - like say, the Los Angeles Dodgers.

I'll still profess that you are my first love, and that Roy Halladay is my favorite player. I may even watch the 92 or 93 World Series videotapes from when our relationship was at its best.

And in the end I'm sure I'll come crawling back, because I always do.

But for now, I need some time away.

Sincerely,

Ben

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Unseen India Tours said…

    Hey Ben !! So sad but i am sure you will get your love back as true love never fails..Road is never smooth there are ups and downs and we have to cross them because at the end the reward is destination ..So Donot worry ...Unseen Rajasthan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home